Terms of Service
The following website standard terms and conditions shall manage your use of this website. These terms will be applied to the fullest and will affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to accept all of these written terms and conditions. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these website standard terms and conditions.
Individuals below the age of 13 years old are not allowed to use this website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, Vevio and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- Publishing any website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be damaging, to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Publishing content without prior written consent from the respected copyright holder
- Uploading, storing, or distributing content containing pornography, nudity, sexual images and any other kind of offensive images or videos are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to determine which content is deemed inappropriate and can delete images or videos at any time without any prior notification and/or consent.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you. Vevio may further restrict your access to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Moreover, any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content
In these website standard terms and conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. By displaying your content, you grant Vevio a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not invade any third-party’s rights. Vevio reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website, at any time, without notice.
5. No warranties
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Vevio expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained in it. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Vevio, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of, or in any way connected, to your use of this website whether or not such liability is under contract. Vevio, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify, to the fullest extent, Vevio from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising, in any way, related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Vevio is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit. By using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
Vevio is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations, under these terms, without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Vevio and yourself in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates, and you may submit to the federal courts located in United Arab Emirates for the resolution of any disputes.
Users must agree to comply with all their local governing laws in addition to United Arab Emirates laws and United States Copyright Laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Vevio is under no obligation to become involved.
Vevio is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.